What You Will Learn in Unisex
Toilet Retraining Book
Unisex Toilet Retraining is an exclusive book changing aged-old traditions and meeting 21 st Century global demands. Clean bathrooms at home without urine odors, and clean public restrooms worldwide.
The book is for MEN who...
- Want to get rid of stepping into puddles of urine in public toilets
- Understand why their urine goes off course and lands in unintended places
- Discover the secret of how to empty urine in the penis and stop embarrassing urine stains and odors on pants
- Learn what traps urine in the penis and how to avoid dripping, drainage and wetting pants after urinating
- How to please a partner that dislikes smelly urine odor and hates cleaning it up
- How to end the most common complaints against husbands, the mess they make while peeing
- Why a lifetime of practice of standing and urinating does not improve aiming one's urine
why a partially blind,or half-asleep or blind man can urinate without
messing up the bathroom. Whereas, a man with 20/20 vision in the full
light day WILL mess up a bathroom
- Overcome the fear of bashing
the penis while shaking and dipping the penis into water in the toilet
bowl when urinating sitting down
- The strongest undeniable proof for urinating sitting down
- The predicament all men face and why it is foolish to think otherwise
The book is for WOMEN who...
- Hates the smell of human urine odor in bathrooms and dislikes cleaning it
- Wants to get rid of the odor once and for all times without recurring clean ups
- Wants to satisfy her desire for a clean smelling bathroom and save embarrassment when she has visitors
The book for NATIONS explains...
- Why the increase in unisex toilets worldwide requires urgent toilet retraining for men
- The daily flow and enormous quantities of urine in developed nations demand the best practice of urine disposal
- Four major factors that provide the large picture and places urine disposal in its proper perspective
- How to make using one-toilet establishments a pleasant experience for both genders
Return from Unisex Toilet Retraining Book to the Home Page